Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Alyssa Milano Losses Weight After Giving Birth

Alyssa Milano
Former child star, Alyssa Milano, is the proud mom of Milo, 4 and Elizabella, 1, but she was happy when she shed the extra weight she put on during her pregnancies.

"I gained 55 pounds with both of them,” the 43-year-old actress told The Insider With Yahoo, noting that the key to getting fit and trim again was breastfeeding.
"I’m back to my happy weight ... It has been something that I haven’t put too much stress on because I wanted to be kind to myself and obviously my priority was to be a mom."

Milano also gave herself time to jump back into a fitness regimen.

"When I was ready, I started just cutting out sugar and then cutting out carbs," she shared. "I then started doing Atkins."

"I feel like it is mommy time more than anything else. I do not do it for the losing weight aspect at this point. I am just like, 'I need to get to the gym. I need 45 minutes to myself,'" she said. "I do spinning at least four times a week, sometimes five. I do a Zumba class once a week and Pilates three times a week."

No comments:

Post a Comment