Thursday, November 26, 2015

Sylvester Stallone's Gorgeous Daughters

Sylvester Stallone
When you have good genes, it shows. Just ask Sylvester Stallone, who made the "Creed" premiere in Westwood, California last 19 November a family affair. He posed with his wife, Jennifer Flavin, and his three beautiful and gorgeous daughters.

ET Online reported that not a few eyes were on Sophia, 19, Sistine, 17, and 13-year-old Scarlet, who stole the show on the red carpet thanks to their stunning good looks.

Not surprisingly, Sistine, who turned heads in a white minidress, is an aspiring model. The teenager is following in the footsteps of her 47-year-old mother, a former model.

"I inherited my dad’s sense of humor and work ethic," Sistine said about the 69-year-old actor. "[My mother is] like my wingman. She's taught me my good side, my bad side, how to walk for the runway, and how to become someone else in a certain outfit. Modeling is basically acting, changing personalities. You don’t want to be yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment