Thursday, November 5, 2015

Kylie Is Named Again as One Influential Teen

Kylie
When Kylie Jenner was named to Time magazine's 30 Most Influential Teens in 2014, there was a bit of backlash, according to the publication, because she was on a list next to the likes of Sasha Obama and Malala Yousafzai. When the magazine put her on the list again this year, it asked what she thought about her critics.

"I think people expect a lot out of [me and my family]. Whether we’re influential for one reason or another, it is what it is. I know how influential I am over my fans and followers. I feel like everything I do, my hair color, my makeup, I always start these huge trends, and I don’t even realize what I’m capable of," she told Time.

Jenner, 18, said she didn't care what people had to say about her last year after being put on the prestigious list.

"People might have been upset because we were next to, like, young girls who started schools and crazy things. But we’re just different people! We’re influential in different ways, and that’s okay," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment