Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Liam Payne's Anti-Rainbow Flag Rant

Liam Payne
Ha! Gay fans of One Direction better leave their rainbow flags at home when they attend the concert of the famous boy band, because Liam Payne doesn't want them there.

In Payne’s interview with the despicable gay magazine, Attitude, he dished out against U.S. fans who had taken the gay pride rainbow flag to One Direction’s shows over the summer. He said they were only doing it for their, in his words, “strange” and “sad” belief that Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles were in a secret relationship with one another.

He ranted: “When the law changed in the US there were loads of rainbow flags flying at our shows, but I think that was mainly because people think of the Louis and Harry thing, which is absolutely nuts and drives me insane."

“It’s like, when you know the ins and outs of what is going on with people it’s just annoying when it’s so stupid. It becomes like a conspiracy or like a cult, like the people who watch them and think that every move they make is a gesture towards them being together, and I know it’s not true and it makes me mad."

“Louis is very happy about becoming a dad. But the funny thing is, there are some people out there who think that Louis getting Briana pregnant is fake. That it’s not real, it’s a cover up."

“And that’s the sort of sh*t that gets to me. But you have to hold your tongue and that’s fine. I mean, it’s not really any of my business anyway."

“I find it very strange that someone so young can think up these stories or even imagine these things are going on."

That for me is the sad and sorry side of what we have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment