Friday, July 7, 2017

Sarcastic Tranny Comment Against PC Warriors

Tranny Nanny
When several Social Justice Warriors (SJWs) demanded that the "Tranny ranny" costume for the Halloween be taken off from the retail outlets online store, not a few offended.

Citing misplaced sensitivity and too much unrealistic rantings of liberal groups and activists, the post about the costume was peppered by angry comments that demand for the expulsion of this "holier-than-thou" attitude. But one comment stood out. It came from a poster who calls himself: John Purdue11. He said sarcastically:

"Just the mere sight of this has triggered me so severely that I will need therapy and someone to hold my hand. I cannot deal with people doing things that I don't approve of. Such things confuse me and make me angry and fill me with an overwhelming desire to control their every action. I am so enraged that I am going to go to tumblr and tell on them. Then they will be sorry! My hurt feelings are the most important thing in the world and I DEMAND that everyone pay attention to them and tell me that everything will be all right, the bad people with ungood thoughts won't be able to hurt me. Please do this before I faint from crying."
Wasn't that hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment