Saturday, December 31, 2016

The Newest Fashion Sensation

Delilah Hamlin
Fashion magazines will soon feature more of Delilah Belle Hamlin and less of Gigi Hadid. Both models made appearances on "The Real Housewives" series (their moms, Lisa Rinna and Yolanda Hadid, star on the show).

However, the similarities between the two girls don't end there, nor with their gorgeous blond hair or affinity for sneakers. Delilah Belle just signed with Elite NYC, which means she's the newest model to watch and may one day walk down some of the same runways as Gigi. But like Gigi, Delilah is a smart, California-bred woman who is, at her core, a hard worker.
"My mom didn't let me model until I was 17. She knew the culture and the industry because she's been in it for so long, and she didn't really want me to get in it too early. She wanted me to mature more and understand things more, and not be so naïve going into it. It is a difficult culture with body type and body image, and she wanted me to wait until I was older," Delilah told Teen Vogue in a new feature for the magazine, also admitting it's her dream to cover Vogue."

No comments:

Post a Comment