Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Kylie Jenner's Lip Injections

Kylie Jenner's Lips
According to International Business Times, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Kylie Jenner is fed up with all the wrong reports about her lip injections, so she decided to come clean about it and quell all the nasty rumors.

Jenner told Complex magazine that she wasn’t really ashamed of the fact that she got lip injections, but she was concerned what message she would be sending her young fans about their self-esteem.

"I wasn’t even 17 yet," she said. "What if I came out and said, 'Oh, yeah, I got my lips done'? What are all those moms going to think about me? These kids, my fans, they're going to think I’m crazy. I didn't want to be a bad influence."

The lip kit mogul said she wasn’t dissatisfied with the way her lips looked, but because of an embarrassing encounter with her ex-boyfriend concerning her lips, she finally decided to get lip injections.

"This guy I kissed was like, 'Your lips are really small but you're a really good kisser. I didn’t think you were gonna be good at kissing,'" she said "It was so rude. From then on, I just felt like I saw guys staring at my lips. I felt like no one wanted to kiss me."

No comments:

Post a Comment