Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Simon Biles Have Grandparents That Act As Parents

Simone Biles
After he discussed the background of Team USA gymnast Simone Biles last 7 August, NBC gymnastics announcer Al Trautwig was bashed and bullied by 'political correctness' activist and adoption advocates.

Trautwig referred to Biles’ adoptive parents, Ron and Nellie Biles, as her "grandparents." Ron and Nellie Biles are indeed Biles' biological grandparents, but adopted Simone and her sister Adria in 2001. Simone and Adria’s mother, Ron Biles’ daughter, struggled with drugs and alcohol.

To make a big deal about the non-issue, the twisted minds of the radical left demanded for Trautwig’s firing coalescing under the hashtag #FireTrautwig.

Why are these kinds of people so focused on the semantics? They should get get over it.

First off, they are her parents plus they are her grandparents, too. They are one in the same cause both answers are correct: parents and grandparents. Lastly, when they became her parents no one else became her grandparents now did they? So now their actual mother is their sister, too. Can they now call her mother by her first name?

The problem is that 99 percent of people though that there is no issue at all, while the remaining 1 percent are just over reacting because they have this need to make themselves annoying. What the mainstream media is doing problem is acting like the 1 percent is the majority and getting everyone upset. The media won't be content until America has destroyed itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment