Sunday, July 24, 2016

Ashley Graham Shedding Off Her Fat

Ashley Graham
As a proof that its not fun and stylish to be fat, the erstwhile poster girl for plus size women, Ashley Graham has appeared more thinner in her recent Instagram post.

Last 20 July, the former size 14 model posted a photo of her more svelte-looking figure in a body-hugging skirt with a matching white crop top and a black leather jacket, and her followers were astounded and amazed by her transformation. "Where are your curves?!" asked @kcalifornia101. Some encouraged her to continue abandoning the unhealthy and obese lifestyle.

Ashley also addressed the haters herself. "People come on my page and body shame me because I'm too big, because I'm too small, because I'm not good enough for their standards," she wrote alongside the controversial pic. "But at the end of the day I'm good enough for me. Angles will make anyone look bigger or smaller and I just happen to know mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment