Friday, April 29, 2016

Joe Jonas' Take on Gigi-Zayn Relationship

Joe Jonas and Gigi Hadid
Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik became boyfriend and girlfriend just two weeks after the supermodel split with Joe Jonas after five months of dating.

Now Joe has spoken out, admitting: "I think it’s interesting that she moved on so quickly, I mean it was definitely very quick."

And although he is a little bit hurt by how quickly the 21-year-old moved on, the singer added that he didn’t understand the comparisons between himself and R&B crooner Zayn.

He told the Daily Mirror: "It’s comical that I'm compared to him. That dude and I have been compared for years, I think it’s just funny."

It was recently reported that Zayn and Gigi are preparing to take their romance to the next level, with Gigi ditching New York City to move in with her beau in Los Angeles.

A source shared: "Zayn wants Gigi to move in with him and she says she now feels 100 per cent ready."

No comments:

Post a Comment