Sunday, April 17, 2016

Amy Schumer is Definitely A Plus Size

Amy 'the Fat' Schumer
Amy Schumer did not take it kindly that Glamour magazine has included her in a plus-size issue this month.

While the comedian's name is listed on a recent cover along with the likes of luminaries Melissa McCarthy, Adele and Ashley Graham, Schumer is non-too-pleased with the article.

"@glamourmag put me in their plus size only issue without asking or letting me know and it doesn't feel right to me," Schumer wrote on Instagram last 5 April.

"I think there's nothing wrong with being plus size. Beautiful healthy women. Plus size is considered size 16 in America. I go between a size 6 and an 8," she wrote.

Guess what, Ms. Schumer, if you are between size 6-8, then I'm the Queen of England. You are chunky. Or pudgy, whatever you want to call it. But 6-8? No way, uh-uh, negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment