Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The New Victoria's Secret Model

VS Josephine Skriver
The world will soon know who Josephine Skriver soon enough.

The 22-year-old Danish model was named Victoria's Secret's newest Angel, it was announced last 19 February.

Skriver could hardly contain her excitement on Instagram, writing, "It's has happened!! I'm literally living my dream right now! Can't believe I get to share with you today that I'm #NewestAngel for @victoriassecret thanks to everyone that has helped to get me here! So humble and proud to be apart of such an amazing legacy!! THAAAAANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to everyone who believed in me!!"

"So overwhelmed with every happy emotion right now! I don't even know how to be in my own body! It still feels so insane the day is finally here," she wrote in another post. "Thank you so much to the incredible team of @victoriassecret @ed_razek @nikibaratta @michellepriano and all the rest! Thank you for making me part of the VS Family!!! Flying on happiness right now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment