Thursday, February 18, 2016

Is Something Wrong with Tom Cruise's Face?

Tom Cruise and Leonardo DiCaprio
Questions were raise after Tom Cruise hit the red carpet at the 2016 BAFTA Film Awards in London a couple of days ago, and he had his photo taken.

The "Jack Reacher" star, 53, looked dapper in a tux, complete with a bow tie, as he posed with "The Revenant" actor Leonardo DiCaprio. But viewers and Twitter followers were more focused on his complexion and seemingly frozen features.

Some people on Twitter described his face as "stretched," "exfoliated" and "pinched." Others insinuated that the actor had received Botox injections.

Cruise's "Jerry Maguire" co-star Cuba Gooding, Jr. recently hinted that the actor had work done on his face. "I don't know what he's had done, but I surprised him at his house one day, and he had all these little red dots over his face," Gooding said on "Watch What Happens Live" in early February. "And I said, 'You all right?' and he said, 'I didn't know you were coming.' And I was like, 'I can see why!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment