Monday, September 28, 2015

Lucy Hale's Beauty Tips

Lucy Hale's Beauty
For Lucy Hale, beauty is about doing what makes you feel good. “I used to always follow the rules. I think what makes beauty and fashion fun is marching to the beat of your own drum,” she says. “Do what makes you feel the most beautiful.” She considers old Hollywood stars like Brigitte Bardot and Audrey Hepburn and modern faces like Kate Bosworth and Sienna Miller her beauty icons.

Today, the actor in "Pretty Little Liars" has become a bit of a beauty icon herself — especially when it comes to those brows. “I have to thank my daddy for these brows,” she Yahoo! Beauty on set. “I went through the brow evolution of overplucking and having the wrong shape. Now I do them myself. I just fill them in with a powder.”

Hale is also mixing up her hairstyles. It was just in the last year that she chopped her long locks into a chic lob at the hands of Ess and now she’s considering another bold move, possibly inspired by her "Pretty Little Liars" character who sports pink highlights in the most recent season. “I’m a very impulsive person, which can be exciting at times and a little dangerous,” she says. “I’m thinking about what I’m going to do next. I’ve always wanted to do something wacky, but I’m nervous my hair is going to fall out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment