Friday, September 18, 2015

Kylie Jenner Revealed Secret Behind Boobs

Kylie's Boob Secret
Where did Kylie Jenner get those ample cleavage she had been parading all over the social networking sites? Did she get a boob job or breast implants?

The 18-year-old reality star shared her secrete recently and it has nothing to about medical procedure. It is all about the bra.

On her brand-new lifestyle website and app she launched a few days ago - which now costs US$ 2.99 a month to subscribe to - Kylie touts the wonders of Victoria's Secret Bombshell bra.

"I'm gonna share with you guys one of my tricks," Kylie says in a video. "I don't really share this with a lot of people, but everyone thinks I've gotten a breast augmentation recently. I haven't. I just use the Bombshell by Victoria's Secret."

"It's life-changing," she stresses. "I've gotten all my sisters on it, all my friends, and if you ever want the look of bigger breasts, that's what I do."

"Clearly, it's like, 10 times bigger," Kylie proudly says about her cleavage. "No contouring, no nothing. This is, like, all padding here. I think it makes your breasts look great, and girly."

No comments:

Post a Comment