Saturday, August 22, 2015

Kim Zolciak's Amazing Toned Thigh

Kim Zolciak Thigh Gap
The 'thigh gap' is really catching up on every celebrity in America, even if they did not intend to highlight it.

Take the case of Kim Zolciak, whose recent photo is trending, not because of her clothes and shoes, but because of her well-toned thigh. The "Don't Be Tardy" star took to Instagram last 19 August 2015, to share what she claimed was a close-up view of her bow-topped heels. But reading her caption, it seems there was something else that she wanted her fans to zoom in on.

"My feisty followers want me to take my pics closer up so you guys can see the detail!! How's this," Zolciak, 37, began her note, commenting on her ensemble, which included a chambray shirt, Citizens of Humanity jeans, and Jimmy Choo shoes.

But then, the mother of six and star of the "Real Housewives of Atlanta OG", who married Atlanta Falcons player Kroy Biermann in 2011, got real: "And listen I turn my feet in so you can see my damn shoe not to have a thigh gap cause I have that anyway! #DownAtEmory #NotPregnantSoDontTryIt"

No comments:

Post a Comment