Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hadid Won't Do Naked for Naked's Sake

Hadid
Even if she has posed in everything from Maybelline ads to haute couture and Paris runways, Gigi Hadid should never say never. After the 20-year old model dismissed the idea that would strip down for a photo shoot, she now has a new principle. Gigi Hadid won't "do naked for naked's sake."

"My mentality has always been, If I'm not the best at something, then I might as well be the best at something else," Gigi Hadid tells W magazine. The model, who appears on its September issue, adds, "I realized that I wasn’t going to be an Olympic volleyball player, but I knew I could model at that level."

The model also spoke about her decision to pose nude for a Tom Ford fragrance campaign and how it helped launch her career.

Hadid told W magazine that, "with Tom, it was an easy decision. When you think of scent, you don’t think of clothes. In the beginning, I thought Tom would not want to know my name. But he made a space for me in the high-fashion world. When Tom liked me, other jobs followed."

Before making it as a model, Hadid was used to the spotlight. The daughter of real-estate mogul Mohammed Hadid and "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Yolanda Foster, the young model constantly fights comments that she's a "stuck-up bitch because of how [she] grew up."

No comments:

Post a Comment